Friday, March 2, 2012

This face needs a blog :)

I've been trying to figure out a way to document and remember all the big, little, and amazing changes and firsts that baby Weston has been having.  I thought about going the scrapbook route, but that's not really my forte.  Besides it is 2012 and I want to be able to utilize the technology that is available to me!  I want to eventually create a picture book on shutterfly to document all of his adorable pictures and firsts, however that doesn't solve my problem on how to document everything on a daily basis.  Finally I decided, what better way to document everything then an online blog that I can share with friends and family.  This will do two things: one is it will keep a record of everything for me for when I put together his "year in review book."  But also I thought this would be a great way to share everything with those that we love.  It is hard when our family and friends are far enough away that they don't get to witness the amazing growth and changes of this little guy like we do.  I'm sure this blog will change and evolve, but you have to start somewhere and so I'm starting here.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment